Many affiliates are hesitant to start building international campaigns. There’s a learning curve to new cultures and traffic sources and ad translations are a hassle. But let me tell you. It’s worth it :)
Affiliates promoting overseas campaigns are making a quiet killing. It’s still the wild west when it comes to international online oversight which means you have the freedom to get very creative with your campaigns.
There are many networks with international offers and one in particluar, iLoveCPA is on the rise. iLoveCPA has over 800 incentivized offers out of Malaga Spain iLoveCPA they understand the nuances of latin and spanish related offers.
Just a heads up, iLoveCPA’s website is completely in Spanish so make sure to have Google Translate at the ready.
What Makes iLoveCPA Unique?
– Direct offers for Latin American countries: Brazil is exploding with growth right now and so are other countries in Latin America. iLoveCPA has offers designed for these countries
– Mobile offers for Hispanic and LATAM countries: international mobile offers are hot right now
– Local knowledge: Superior understanding of Latin and Spanish speaking markets
– Gateway Locking Content: iLoveCPA has over 800 incentivized offers on over +40 countries.
– Exit Traffic Tool: A powerful tool that sends users who leave the website to a highly optimized landing page to get more conversions (there is also a version of this landing page to push traffic from site unders).
– Intersitials: The problem with banner ads is that they are on the fringes f site. Interstitials insert ads that are the focal point of the page. Ads additionally can be organized and optimized by vertical.
– Multilingual support: Dedicated account managers who work in both in English, Portuguese and Spanish
iLoveCPA offers affiliates a multitude of offers that are both incentivized and non incentivized. Incentivized offers incentive can be promoted through virtual currency and content locking, through widgets they’ve developed.
Don’t wait to experiment with promoting internationally. Get you’re campaigns going today!